Monday, November 3, 2008

Honesty and Accountability

So my MIL came over for a quick visit on Saturday and stayed overnight. Thanks to having done a good 20 minutes in the guest bathroom, all I had to do was a quick wipe down and lay out some towels. Yay!


Then in the office/guest bedroom, since I had spent a good 2 hours in here a couple of weekends ago, it contained just a small amount of unhomed clutter and the bed was actually accessible. So all I had to do was wash the sheets that were on that bed and remake the bed. Yay!


However, after she left I kind of did too much relaxing and did not do the pots and pans from Sunday's dinner. So they were still there in the sink this morning before work. And also this evening when I got home from work. But hey, that's ok. I'll do what I can when I can, right?

No comments: