Friday, October 31, 2008

Day 11

Today we are designating a spot to collect our inspirations. The program recommends adding a page to our binder to jot down the inspirational things that we see and hear. If you're keeping a binder, that would totally work. I am sort of keeping a binder, but it's not with me when I'm getting inspired. So that doesn't work for me. What does work for me is keeping a google Notebook.

I use Firefox, so I have a little icon on the bottom right of my browser, and when I'm out and about on the internet and I find something inspirational, I just click open my notebook and jot it down. My inspirational notebook is linked over on the sidebar.

If that doesn't work for you, that's ok. There are other possibility. Some people like to keep Dream Boards. Usually it's a cork board that you pin images and phrases to. Some people use them to help focus their meditation. Some people like making those motivational posters. I think it is important to gather your inspirations. It gives you something to focus on when you're feeling down and being too tough on yourself. So however you do it, remember it doesn't have to be perfect to be nice!

No comments: