Sunday, October 26, 2008

I can do anything for 15 mins #2 - Guest Bathroom

The guest bathroom is bigger than the master, and so all the "extra" stuff gets crammed in here. I like having the second bathroom, but being a clutter collector is a little bit like being a goldfish. If it's available I will fill it with junk.


I don't know why this picture is blurry, but as you can see, the top of the counter there probably qualifies as a hot spot. It totally attracts clutter.

Again, after was more like 20 minutes. I spent 15 minutes decluttering under the sink.


I know it doesn't look like a huge difference, but considering that the huge gallon bottle of Nature's Miracle fits under here now shows that I got rid of a lot of stuff.

This is stuff that doesn't belong in this bathroom. That little metal case was really hard to let go

The bag of all the cleaning products that didn't work, hair products that were too complicated, and straight old trash.

No comments: