Sunday, October 26, 2008

Day 7

So today we are thinking about our night time routines and we are adding one simple thing that will make our mornings go easier. The program suggests picking out our clothes for the next day. This is because they place a great deal of importance on getting all the way dressed every day.

I do get all the way dressed everyday for work, but I don't lay out my clothes the night before. Mostly because I don't have somewhere to lay them out on. And picking out an outfit in the morning takes me like 30 seconds. So what I am doing, to make my mornings go faster is to put the load of laundry that I am going to run in the morning in the washer along with the soap and setting the dial. So now hopefully all I will have to do in the am is start the washer. My mornings are super rushed so even though I always intend to start a load of laundry in the AM, I only do so like twice a week and then I end up having to do like 5 loads on Saturday instead of zero.

No comments: