Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day 13

Today we are doing a mission. The official zone for this week was the living room, so all the official missions for this week were in the living room.

But the main thing about missions is that they are things that need to happen with some regularity in that particular zone. Last weekend I did a kitchen mission, I cleaned out the refrigerator. I took some before shots, but for some reason no afters, so the afters are from today, a week later. Which makes me happy, since it still looks pretty decent. A few drips and drops, but still looking good overall.


Before


You will notice that something had dripped in the bottom of the meat drawer. I think it was these pork chops. Eww.


That poor piece of ginger oozed out all of its gutts before it shriveled up and died.

After











No comments: