Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day 2

On day 2, the program recommends getting all the way dressed, and even lacing up your shoes. Huh? Well the point is to physically remind yourself to get down to business. Does this work for everyone? Well, I work outside of the home, and I have to dress in business casual. I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't do housework in my work clothes. I'm just not that careful, something always ends up on my clothes, and then I have to change. And wash an outfit that I barely wore!

On the weekdays, I don't see any reason not to do my morning stuff in my pjs. Other than pjs=sleepy time. The point of the day 2 exercise is to physically remind yourself to get down to business, and for me shoes has nothing to do with it. For me, putting on my watch means I'm starting my day. So I'll be washing my face and putting on my sunscreen every morning, which takes about 5 mins to soak in, then I'll be putting on my watch. I can't get dressed until my sunscreen dries anyway, so that gives me a guaranteed 5 mins every morning to do some hot spot maintenance!

No comments: